The Dark Bloods Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Bloods Pack

The Dark Bloods Pack is a fun loving pack that is right now seeking active good pack members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:12 pm

ENJOYING UNWANTED!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 am

Skywolf looks at Ralf and jumps in front of him and growls
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 am

Ralf trots around looking around for the unwanted
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 am

Skywolf gets really mad and bites his neck So hard and throws him against a rock
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 am

Ralf snarls he gets up and charges at the shemale he hits it in its ribs with such a powerful force it knocks the shemale down Ralf pounces onto the shemale he presses his front paws on the chest of the shemale and bits down on its neck he presses his jaws down tightly trying to break the windpipe of the weak lower wolf
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:19 am

Skywolf jumps before he could bite me and jumps on his head and bites his neck so hard and his eyes go LIGHT GREEN GLOW
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:32 am

Ralf claws the wolf chest leaving three short deep lines across the wolf chest then he kicks up his hind legs flipping the wolf over him Ralf rolls onto his stomach he quickly jumps to his feet and leaps over the shemale he bites into one of the hind legs Ralf locks his jaws getting a good hold then uses his powerful canines to break threw the skin of the leg Ralf bites down harder and pulls at the leg seeing the blood ooze from it
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:29 pm

SkyWolf claws at his side makeing it bleed and bits on his face and claws at his side makeing ti bleed and snarls
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:35 pm

dude am behind you bitting into you hind leg you cant grab my sides
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:38 pm

Growls at Raif and snarls and stand up stil hurt bad but limps to him and bits his neck
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Ralf claws the side of Skywolf neck then his chest Ralf the sinks his fangs into Skywolf chest he bites down making punature wounds on Skywolf chest Ralf licks go and licks the blood around his mouth then he bites the ear of Skywolf and pulls aggressively the ear began to bleed and somewhat tear
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 pm

SkyWolf whimpers in pain and is in so much pain but does not give up in this fight he does nto go down in this fight he Growls and and use his Back legs what left of them and kick him his ribs knowkcing the wind out of him and snarls loud and yips in pain as my ears
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Ralf snarls with foam coming out of his mouth he charges and head butts Skywolf in his chest knocking the wolf to the floor Ralf in a furry claws and lashes the under belly of the wolf Ralf attacks repeated on the under belly not stopping
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:34 am

Skywolf snarls and gets out of the way and then bites his tial and rips a little bit of fur
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:31 am

Ralf whips his head around and bites into Skywolf tail he yanks the not so strong wolf off of his tail he gets tired of the games and pins down Skywolf he locks his canines on the throat of the wolf he bites down as hard as he can and feels the blood slowly pour out the neck of the wolf
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Skywolf bites his muzzle so hard he makes it bleed and his fangs stick in
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:21 am

Ralf claws the side of the shemale face then bits back into the throat he rips out a chunk of meat and spits it out Ralf he lets the blood flow of the wolf neck and he goes on a frenzy clawing both sides of the wolf face repeatedly
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:26 am

Skywolf hits im off and scars are on his nec by Ralf's teeth backs up so far away from him he knows what he is doing he charges fast his eye's glows his eye color and dos a backflip and wamed right into ralf's chest and threw him i go and laned safely growls very loud tinking he well get back up when his chest and back is bleedding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!   Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay For SkyWolf ~ ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1