The Dark Bloods Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Bloods Pack

The Dark Bloods Pack is a fun loving pack that is right now seeking active good pack members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkfang

Darkfang

Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Empty
PostSubject: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 am

you knwo bears and stuff here is a bear rp for every one

you wolves/wolf's name stays when you are a bear
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolgquest.org
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:08 am

Ralf awakes from his den after the long cold months of hibernation he walks out of his den starving for food after losing more then half his body weight over the winter he walks around the still some what snow covered landscape he comes to find a already eaten elk carcass that seem to have been hunted by wolves Ralf stands on his back legs looking for the wolves when he doesn't see any wolves he quickly begins eating the carcass eating any meat he can find ripping the meat off of the bones

Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Deadelk
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 am

Goldey awakes from her den and she finds food when she find elk she eats it tell bones when she was done with that she went back to her den and layed dwon
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:27 am

As Ralf is eating he hears a near howl he decides its best to leave the carcass and go find safer food Ralf runs off to find food
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:29 am

Goldey gets up and runs to the river and she says two her self"end of winter already but their is a little bit of snow" So she catched salmon and put them in a pile and took a drink of the water
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:38 am

Ralf finds a large hot spring he sees a few fish in the water he goes into the water after seven minutes Ralf appears out of the water with a fish in his mouth he walks out of the water and eats his fish

Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Brown-bear-fishing_4220
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Goldey saw Ralf and say"hey Ralf has not been a while its allmost spring but thier is a little bit of snow"
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Bear Role play   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:06 pm

SkyWolf looks up at Goldey and walks up to her and smilse at her
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:10 am

"hey Skywolf its stillcold what about lets go see the ground hog" goldey luaghs "its a native amacian legend it cant hapen but we shouldcheck first" goldey looks where the ground hog sleeps and rins two it and sits and the ground hog Max was scared
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Bear Rp   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Follwos her and smiles happy
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Once Ralf is done eating his fish he rolls his eyes at the two bears and goes off to find more food
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:48 am

"hey Max i know you" Goldey but her claw in and grabed him "you are the one that got stuff for winter for your nest"Goldey put him back in his nest "hey dont do that again" said Max
"ok"siad Goldey "at the first sing of spring a new season has begun for a father and son with everything grows a little faster and every moment a dirrecton is longer" Goldey sang a summer song
"inside everything their is life........after the wind the sun well reapear their is life" Goldey kept on singing a little song of everything
"lets sing a day sing a day sing a day lalalalalalalala give a yip a roar lalalalala give a hoot give a holor oh hay sing a day"Goldey singed "ah lets sing a gay little spring song lala this is a seson two sing for i wouldlike two sit and do your best" Goldey stoped singing
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Bear rp   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Follwos her and ask how my dear doign today
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:26 am

"im fine" Goldey said and she walked two ralf
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Bear Rp   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:26 pm

SkyWolf sees her leave and goes his own way and goes to his play to lay down and rest
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:47 am

Goldey goes in water and gets some salmon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf
Page 1 of 1