The Dark Bloods Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Bloods Pack

The Dark Bloods Pack is a fun loving pack that is right now seeking active good pack members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf

Go down 
+2
Angel
Ralf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Empty
PostSubject: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:00 am

This is a rp for me and my friends we can be wolves with powers , fishes in the sea and we can just do whatever

Last edited by Ralf on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:09 am

cool I can be a death angel here
Back to top Go down
https://darkbloodrp.rpg-board.net
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:33 am

yes you can be a death angel here
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:36 am

awesome which rp are we starting with
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:42 am

interesting... so.. which rp? I don't care which..
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:51 am

I have no idea I was leaving that up to you guys
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:55 am

hmm... well it doesn't matter to me
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:08 am

hmm well since none of us have an idea we will leave it up to Domino
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Well how about we just do hrp and when ever we feel like changing it we will change to a differnt rp
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 pm

yeah ok cool
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:13 pm

( the season since I am guessing no one once to go to school is summer and the day after the last day of school )

Angel wakes up at noon she climbs out of bed with a yawn she says to herself it is so nice to not have to wakes up at six in the morning she walks into her closet and takes out an outfit for today she lays her clothes on her bed and her shoes by the bed and goes and takes a shower
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Ralf gets out of bed he goes into his bathroom and he brushes his teeth and washes his face then he goes downstairs to were the cooks are busy making breakfast Ralf sits down at the counter and one of the cooks gives him his breakfast

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Omelette.89203646_std
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Angel gets out of the shower she gets dressed then sits down at her makeup table and does her hair and makeup

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Girls_PeaceWithGod_main_300

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Black_jeans

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Sergiorossi_blackboots

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Pink%20bracelet
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Ralf finishes his breakfast he gives it to one of the cooks then goes upstairs and takes a shower
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:02 pm

When Angel is done getting ready she gets her phone from off of her bed and texts Ralf then she puts the phone in her pocket and goes downstairs where is her breakfast is waiting for her the cook gives it to her and Angel takes her plate into the dining room and eats

Text: Do you have palns today cause I am getting my new puppy tomorrow and I could you some help getting my house together

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Scrambled-eggs-bacon
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Ralf gets out the shower he gets dressed he picks up his phone to sees if he had any miss calls or texts while he was in the shower he sees he has a text from Angel then he goes into his parents room he mom is up and getting ready to go out

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Guys_HeIsRisen_MAIN_300

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf 5010134-2

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf 193023

Text: Okay I coming over see you in a few minutes

"Hey Mom am going over to Angel house"

His mom looks up from her mirror over to him " Okay well make sure you take your cell phone in case I need to reach you " she goes over to the dresser and takes four hundred dollars out of her purse she gives it to Ralf

" Thanks Mom " Ralf gives mom a kiss on her cheek then he goes back to his room he puts his phone in his pocket and the four hundred dollars and his credit card in his other then he leaves the house and gets on his motorcycle and rides to Angel house
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Angel finishes eating she goes back to the kitchen and gives her plate to the cook she tells one of them to make her a smoothie then goes into a bathroom and washes her hands when she comes out and goes back to the kitchen the cook gives her the smoothie Angel takes a sip of it then takes out her phone she reads Ralf text and puts the phone back in her pocket and drinks her smoothie

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf 6a010537202515970b0115711ebbde970b-800wi
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Ralf pulls up to Angel house he puts in the drive way then he goes up to the door and knocks
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:52 pm

When Angel finishes her smoothie she hears someone at the door she gives her cup to one of the cooks to wash then runs over to the door she opens it and gives Ralf a hug " Hey thenks for coming " she moves back to let Ralf come in
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:01 am

Ralf laughs and comes in " Well I had nothing to do today so why not help out a friend right " So have you already puppy proofed this big house of yours "
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:25 am

" Hey first off your house is bigger then mine and second no I did not puppy proof the whole house the dog will be spending most of its time in its own room anyway "
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:32 am

" True my house is bigger and hmm ok so lets get going to get all this puppy stuff because shopping with you can take all day "
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:10 am

" What can I say I am a girl who loves to shop " Angel laughs she goes upstairs and gets her purse she puts her mirror , lip gloss , wallet and keys in it then she walks back downstairs and goes outside to her car she gets in the silver car and waits for Ralf

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf P420838
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 am

Ralf follows Angel out to the car he gets in the passenger seat
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:18 am

(cool hrp =P)

Sparrow wakes up to the sound of banging on her bedroom door. She sighs. "I'm up already! You can stop banging Nick!" The banging ceases, "Fine,get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast then." he says. Sparrow yawns and get out of bed. She sets out her clothes and shoes and takes a shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next