The Dark Bloods Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Bloods Pack

The Dark Bloods Pack is a fun loving pack that is right now seeking active good pack members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf

Go down 
+6
adara89
Darkfang
Sparrow
SkyWolf88
Ralf
Angel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:25 am

Sparrow jumped off the rock landing infront of Goldey. She looked at her. "Nothing is bothering me. And I do not regret biting you nor will I ever take it back." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:26 am

Ralf gets back to the den after remarking and checking the territory he looks from Goldey to Sparrow he stands still trying to figure out whats going on
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:28 am

"gwad dont need to be mean nor growl"Goldey growled and she said when she walked away"ill never take back what i did two you i have not done anything have i!"Goldey sit down after and started whineing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolgquest.org
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:31 am

Sparrow stares at Goldey. "I have all the need. What I did was pay back, revenge." She stalked over to Goldey. "You don't know who your messing with, so I suggest you leave me alone." Sparrow turned and went back to the boulder she jumps up onto it and sits back down.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:37 am

walks to Sparrow"hmm. pay back illdo that soon" Goldey walks in the bushes
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:40 am

Sparrow growls. "Try me!" she shouts at Goldey as she goes. Coward.. Sparrow thinks.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:41 am

Goldey just spys on Sparrow then Goldey jumps out of bushes and bites Sparrow's neck very hard
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:43 am

Sparrow rolls over, pinning Goldey down. She frees her neck from Goldey's grip and bites down into Goldey's throat as hard as she can, locking her jaws making it almost impossible for Goldey to free herself of the grib and making it hard for her to breath. Sparrow dug her claws into Goldey's stomache and side.

Last edited by Sparrow on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 am

Ralf trots over to the fighting females he grabs onto the fur of the back of Sparrow neck and pulls her off Goldey then Ralf stands between the two females
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:49 am

Sparrow narrows her eyes as she's pulled off of Goldey. Sparrow growls but looks away, tensing herself incase Goldey tries to attack her again.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:49 am

Breaths hard and coughs Goldy said"Sparrow y...you...." goldey died out of talking and she closes her eyes gently like she was going to sleep(she is falling in two very deep sleep)
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:54 am

Sparrow looked at Goldey. "You only got what you asked for." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:57 am

Ralf sighs " I want to ask what started this but I really dont think I wanna no "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:01 am

After Sparrow calmed down she looked at Ralf. "Well if you ever want to know ask her," she said looking at Goldey. "she has no need to go poking her nose in my personal business."
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:05 am

Goldey does not breath for a momment Goldey said"im wondering what is wrong with her and stuff thats how i get my bite mark on my neck....i....we..."Goldey stops talking and puts her head down and talked"please ask my friend kiba he knows all about me...k...ib...."shestoped then ehr eyes closed slowly as she fell in two deep deep sleep can only wakes up in 10 min
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:07 am

"Well stay out of my business is what I ask."Sparrow growls. She walks into the den and lays down in the back of it.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:10 am

goldey opend hereyes slowly her neck was bleading she got up as if she was part of wolf rain with her friend kiba she rememberd what kiba said "Goldey you are now the one that i remember and i have two go bye" Goldey started to cry as she missed Kiba so she ran in two the stram to clean of the blood
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:12 am

Domino lays down infront of the den watching the events within it.

(I am an atomatic member in rp)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowofinifinitypack.wetpaint.com/
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 am

Goldey walked to the den and layed on the rock remembering Kiba her friend
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:15 am

Ralf just jumped onto the boulder and sat down giving both females their space and time to relax
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:16 am

Goldey wolf to Ralf and she layed down and fell asleep and dreamed of me and Skywolf and Kiba
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:19 am

Domino gets up from his spot and into the den. He lays down again inside and rests his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:23 am

Goldey wokeup and told ralf"Ralf im a wolf rain wolf i dont belong here im going to find kiba and tsume and his friends tell Skywolfthat when he is done sleeping"tears came in two goldey's eyes as she jumped in the stream and swam two the other side and got up on land and looked back Goldey yelled two Ralf"bye illcomeback after i meet them again in the city" and she waitied for a replay two go
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:26 am

Ralf thinks about it for a second " you cant go to the city humans live in the city and besides I dont talk to Skywolf "
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:29 am

Domino looked into the direction of Goldey and Ralf. He turned away again staring up at the den's celing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next