The Dark Bloods Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Bloods Pack

The Dark Bloods Pack is a fun loving pack that is right now seeking active good pack members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf

Go down 
+6
adara89
Darkfang
Sparrow
SkyWolf88
Ralf
Angel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Empty
PostSubject: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:54 am

Pack Den

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Patten%20Cave%20Entrance
Back to top Go down
https://darkbloodrp.rpg-board.net
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:29 am

Ralf awakes from his slumber he looks around the den and sees that the rest of the pack is still asleep his quietly walks out of the den he jumps onto a boulder and lets the morning breeze blow threw his coat
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:48 am

Angel ears twitch as Ralf walks out of the den she gets up and walks out the den she yawns as the warm rays of the sun hit and warm her body she takes a deep breath of the early morning air then exhales slowly she stretches then looks up at Ralf " Well Good Moring early bird " she smiles
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:24 pm

SkyWolf walks in to the den and looks at the pack then goes out and sees a rock and jumps up on it
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:33 am

Sparrow stirred in her sleep, she blinked open her eyes and lifted her head. She looked around the den then got up and shook her fur. She padded outside, trying to blink the sleep away. Sparrow stretched then sat down outside.
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:45 am

SkyWolf looks down from his rock and looks over at the wolf then back to laying down head on my paws
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:14 am

Ralf looks down at Angel " good morning to you as well "
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:18 am

SkyWolf jumps down from the rock and head to the pond to get a drink of water -
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:05 am

Hey want to go hunting with me cause am bored
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: packRp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:07 am

SkyWolf gets down drinking water and head back to the pack den and jumps up on his rock and sits there and watch over the pack ,
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:21 am

Sparrow perked her ears at the sound of hunting. She stood up and shook her fur.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:24 am

Ralf jumps off the boulder " Sure am game for a hunt " he smiles
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:27 am

Sky ask the pack would you like me to join you guys on the hunt
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:30 am

Sparrow looked back and forth between Ralf, Angel and Sky she huffed then walked off to a nearby elk herd to hunt.
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: pack rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:32 am

Sky thinks they want to hunt alone so i let them be and stay here
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:45 am

Angel sees Sparrow go off and she follows Sparrow lead and finds the elk herd

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf Elk
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:49 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sky jumps down from his rock and goes in to the pack den and curls up in a ball and wraps tail around my body and goes to sleep
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:49 am

Ralf follows his two pack mates to the elk herd he scans the herd looking for an easy target
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:52 am

Angel sees and old elk grazing she gets into position and begans the stalk towards the animal

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf The-old-elk-at-rovaniemi
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:55 am

Sparrow crouched down and circled the elk,when in position she crouched down, tensing herself.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:58 am

Ralf sneaks into another position making a triangle around the old elk he crouch down and stalks the elk only moving when the elk is grazing when he is withing a few feet of the animal he charges and looks his jaws on the elk shoulder he keeps his grip while the elk is running with him on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:03 am

Sparrow bolts from her spot and charges at the elk. She leaps onto it's back and bites down into it's neck.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:10 am

As the elk is coming towards her Angel bolts forward and calms her jaws into the old elk thoart with the power of the three wolves the old elk gives up and soon falls to the ground and dies Angel releases her jaws from the neck and howls at victory
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:22 am

Sky here the howl and goes to the sound of it and sees the elk dead says good job pack
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:24 am

Ralf looks at Skywolf then he turns to the girls Great job guys no wonder you two are the hunters of the pack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next