The Dark Bloods Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Bloods Pack

The Dark Bloods Pack is a fun loving pack that is right now seeking active good pack members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf

Go down 
+6
adara89
Darkfang
Sparrow
SkyWolf88
Ralf
Angel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyWolf88

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:25 am

SkyWolf says may i have eat some of your guys meat he ask[b]
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:25 am

Sparrow looked at Ralf and nodded. "Thanks Ralf, you did good to."
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: pack rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:31 am

SkyWolf looks at the meat and looks back at them may i guys
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:35 am

Angel smiles at Ralf thanks not bad yourself then Angel looks at Skywolf she rips off the thigh of the elk and walks off to eat
Back to top Go down
https://darkbloodrp.rpg-board.net
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:36 am

After Angel walks off Ralf digs into the carcass
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:36 am

Sparrow rips off some of the neck meat then walks off. She lays down under a tree and eats the meat.
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:40 am

SkyWolf goes to the meat and digs in start to eat it keepig and eye on the pack as he eats
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:40 am

Angel lays on a near hill were she can still see Ralf and the carcass and eat in piece she rips the meat off of the thigh of the elk
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:42 am

SkyWolf Tears a big chunk of the meat and take it back to his rock and jumps up and eats it
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:44 am

Ralf watches Skywolf as he eats as Skywolf walks away with meat in his mouth Ralf wanted to say something but he bit his tongue and held back what he was going to say and went back to eating
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:46 am

SkyWolf still eats his meat and gets down and jumps down and goes to get more meat and rips more meat off and takes it back to the rock again
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:47 am

Angel laughs watching her friend from above the hill she knew that Ralf wanted to say something but glad he didnt once Angel is done eating the meat off the thigh she walks down to carcass with the bone in her mouth she drops it and joins Ralf in eating
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Pack rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:49 am

SkyWolf watch the pack eat and he smiles and is happy with a wonder full pack and gets done eating and jumps down and goes to the pond and wash his face off of the elk blood
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:50 am

Ralf finished eating he looks at Angel and waits for her to finish
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:52 am

SkyWolf gets down watching his face and goes back to his rock and jumps up and watch over the pack makeing sure no danger come near the pack
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:56 am

Once Angel is done eating she leaves the eyes of Skywolf and goes to the meadow when she gets to the meadow she finds a pond with fish in it so she decides to practice her fishing skills
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:04 am

Ralf follows Angel to the pond he laps up some water then lays down watching his friend fish while also watching out for the danger of bears and other wolves
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Pack Rp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:07 am

SkyWolf goes to his spot and sees his fave tree and lays down under it crowss his paws and lays down[b]
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:25 am

Angel fishes out five salmon of all different size she tosses one over to Ralf then lays down and eats two of the other fish
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:32 am

Ralf smiles " Thanks Angel " he eats the fish giving to him by his friend
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 am

Darkfang goes by Skywolf and licks him-"hey Skywolf"

Last edited by Darkfang on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolgquest.org
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:23 am

Once Angel is done eating she trots back to the den when she gets back to the den she sees Goldey she gives a respectful bow to her leader then goes under a tree
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:25 am

Ralf eats Angel last to fish then goes back to the den he sees Goldey he smiles and bows to her he sits down and looks at her " Well good morning there did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: PackRp   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:29 am

Skywolf licks back and smiles and wages his tail
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:31 am

looks at ralf-"i did sleep well""hey Skywolf i ate at 1:00 then ate when you guys aked up thats why i was gone then i went back then Sparrow wokeup"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolgquest.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next