The Dark Bloods Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Bloods Pack

The Dark Bloods Pack is a fun loving pack that is right now seeking active good pack members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf

Go down 
+6
adara89
Darkfang
Sparrow
SkyWolf88
Ralf
Angel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Angel climbed into a tree and laid on a branch she looks down at the other wolves around
Back to top Go down
https://darkbloodrp.rpg-board.net
Gizmo

Gizmo

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:14 am

Faolen lays down in the grass, he yawns being sleepy and then closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://werewolfrp.darkbb.com/index.htm
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:32 am

Ralf looked around as everyone seemed to be going to sleep so he went off to mark the territory
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 am

Sparrow stood up and troted off to find Goldey.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:28 am

Ralf sits down outside the den as he comes back from marking with Goldey and him slipting up Ralf knows either he has to move the pack away from her or she will find a way to drive the pack into its death he lays down thinking of what he should do with it not being his pack from the start he feels funny taking them away from there home not even sure if they will all follow
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 am

Ayame appears threw the trees she sees he brother lying down she walks over to her brother and lays down he nudges him " What you thinking about ?"
Back to top Go down
http://theworldofpokemon.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:14 am

Sparrow trotted back to the den, giving up on ehr search, figuring she wasn't worth it. She looked over at Ralf who was in thought. She walked towards Ralf and Ayame and sat down in front of them, "What wrong?" she asked Ralf, confused.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:18 am

Ralf comes out of his own world and sits up and sees that Ayame and Sparrow are next to him " Oh nothing me and Goldey split so am thinking about moving the pack or which ever members want to live because Goldey is not meant to be an alpha and without me she will drive this pack to its death so what do you two think about living this land and starting a new pack somewhere else "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:25 am

Ayame shrugs " Well where you go you no a following so I am in with the move , besides I am not trying to strave to death at the paws of a loser alpha "
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:02 am

Gizmo(faolen formaly) yawns getting up from were he lay asleep. He heard the others conversation and then slowly moved towards them. "I don't mind moving." He said eyes giving a glimer. "I would rather come with you guys then die out here."
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:24 am

Ralf looks at Gizmo and smiles " I don't blame you for wanting to move on "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:37 am

Sparrow nodded. "I'd follow you, no doubt about it, just lead the way and I'm there." She flicked her tail. "As long as it's away from Goldey, she has no leading skills what so ever and would only ruin us all.."
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:47 am

" Glad I have you guys support we will leave in the morning so every eat and rest cause we are getting as far from here as possible "
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:32 am

"Understood." Gizmo said then walked under a tree to rest, he didn't really like sleeping in dens that much. A cave was perfectly fine to him but dens gave him the willies.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:04 am

Ralf looks at his sister " Hey come with me hunting we will be the carcass back here for the pack "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:45 am

Ayame looks at her brother and nods she stands up ready to go
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:09 am

Ralf stands up and tots off he goes down to the meadow and walks around stalking around quietly he finds a few bison's lays down looking ready to rest he sits down and watches the bison's and waits for his opportunity

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 IMG_2053-a
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:13 am

Sparrow jumped onto a boulder and laid down. She rested her head on her paws to rest.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 am

Ayame stops behind her brother she sees the four bisons and licks her mouth hungry her eyes go black she uses the power of force knife her fangs and claws grow a few inches and turns a sparkling white. She bolts out of hidden and jumps onto the back on a running bites she swings her claws across the back of its neck the bison falls dead with its head hanging losely she jumps off and runs after another bison she nips at a bison leg cutting it easly the bison stops hurting Ayame jumps on its back and does the same to the bison as the first she watches as the other two bison get away she justs off the bison back and trots over to her brother with her eye color being brown again and her fangs and claws back to normal
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:46 am

Ralf shakes his head and looks at his sister "can't you ever hunt as a normal wolf" he laughs and trots over to the first bison " hmm better start dragging "
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:01 am

Gizmo yawns again getting up, digging his ebony black claws into the dirt making markings in the ground, it wasn't to be dissrespectfull. He was just that bored.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:26 am

" Hmm I could hunt like a normal wolf I just choice not to and uh the worst part of the hunt you have to drag it back " Ayame walks over and starts dragging the dead bison
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:28 am

Ralf laughs and helps his sister drag the bison back to the den he sat back tired from the dragging
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 am

Gizmo watches as Ralf and Ayame dragg the Bison back to the den. He flexed his claws then got up and streached. Looking back at the others he said. "I'm going for a walk, if a when we go don't do it without me." He then started to head off for his walk.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:29 am

Ralf nods then watches Gizmo walk off when Gizmo is out of sight Ralf gets up and rips into the carcass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next