The Dark Bloods Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Bloods Pack

The Dark Bloods Pack is a fun loving pack that is right now seeking active good pack members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf

Go down 
+2
Angel
Ralf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:05 am

Ralf looks at Sparrow hand on his shoulder then at Sparrow face " And by talking to you I no that you are so into me " Ralf laughs and goes upstairs thinking about what she meant by what she said
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:07 am

Sparrow rolled her eyes then went upstairs after him. She got her clothes then went into a bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:14 am

Ralf gets a root beer out of the fridge and goes up to his room he goes in his bathroom and dries off and changes back into what he was wearing before
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:16 am

Goldey wathes the news and say "its on the vid that they are showing" Goldey said
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolgquest.org
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:17 am

Sparrow got out of the bathroom once she was finished and went to the kitchen. She got and apple and sat up on the counter eating it while she waited for Ralf to come back down.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:24 am

Ralf changed and went downstairs to kitchen drinking his root beer he looks at Sparrow " So how mad will your mom be when she finds out your at guys house and no parents are home and when is your curfew just so I dont get you in trouble or anything "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:29 am

Sparrow shrugged. "I dunno what she'll think but I don't think she'll be mad... And as far as I'm concerned I don't have a curfew. Though I don't think she'd appriciate me stayin out too long." Sparrow took another bite of the apple.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 am

" Hmm well as long as I dont get you in trouble am cool " Ralf phone rings he reads the text and starts texting some girl then he looks up at Sparrow " Hey you wanna go to a concert I can get free tickets "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 am

Sparrow finsihed the apple and got off the counter. She threw what was left away then looked at Ralf. "Sure why not."
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:37 am

" Hmm just name which concert and we have free tickets with the backstage passes "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:47 am

Sparrow frowned. "Anothering about you guys always asking me what to do.." Sparrow laughed. "I'd go to any concert, I mean it's a concert and I'd probably enjoy myself at anyone. You pick it."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:54 am

Domino heard a crash, then a splashing sound and dogs yelping. He looked at Goldey. "Um I have to go get my dogs out of the pool and find out what they broke" He said going towards the indoor gym.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowofinifinitypack.wetpaint.com/
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 am

Goldey looked at Domino "ok Domino"
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:50 am

" Hmm ok " Ralf looks at Sparrow " Okay she will text me when she gets the tickets for me "
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:56 am

Domino opened the door to the pool area of the gym and saw Noru and Sora in the pool swiming with the soccer ball. "Okay you two.. OUT!" he said in a slight comand pointing to the back yard. "NOW!" The two dogs hears droped and swam out of the pool and walked to the back yard. Noru let a sheepish grin go across his face. Domino shook his head and walked back to the lving room.(?)
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 am

"Ok." Sparrow leaned back against the counter and looked at Ralf. "Hmm.. you still puzzeled about a girl's mind?"
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:19 am

Goldey saw Domino comeing in the liveing room"did you dogs lisen two you?"Goldey asked and she stand up "maybe but their just animals like my cats not like i mean their not cool they are cool" Goldey put in
Back to top Go down
SkyWolf88

PostSubject: Human Rp   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:46 pm

SkyWolf walks up to Goldey and give her a hug and smiles how my lady doing today
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:48 am

Ralf nods " Even with all my female friends I still dont get you guys its weird "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:56 am

"Hmmm well you know by the questions you asked me your only getting my opinion on things.. it doesn't go for all girls." She shrugged. "I guess we're just meant to confuse you guys."
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:01 am

" Hmm I guess so and you guys sure are good at it "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:04 am

Sparrow laughed. "And is that a good or bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:08 am

" Hmm am not really sure but I hope its a good thing "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:13 am

Sparrow nodded then looked down at her hands thinking.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:17 am

"Yeah they listened they're playing outside right now." He said then thought a little. "Uh... Noru hates being called an animal... I don't know why, that dog has issues."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next