The Dark Bloods Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Bloods Pack

The Dark Bloods Pack is a fun loving pack that is right now seeking active good pack members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf

Go down 
+2
Angel
Ralf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkfang

Darkfang

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 am

Goldey got something good to eat she made salad and put it in a bowl when she was done makeing it and sat back down on the couch and watched history channel
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolgquest.org
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:54 am

After Ralf leaves Angel looks inside the cart at the two beds Ralf picked out liking them she moves on and buys a collar and a dog leash

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 PPETS-5928119_alternate1_t400

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 PPETS-3764471t400
Back to top Go down
https://darkbloodrp.rpg-board.net
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:05 am

Ralf gets home his sister is in the living room watching a DVD of Dora the explorer Ralf goes into the his mom room to let her no she is home and once his mom knows he is home she is right out the door Ralf looks at his watch " hmm I think thats a record " Ralf laughs walking into his room and getting his laptop then going into the living room he kisses his sister forehead and takes a sit on the couch
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:08 am

goldey said"i cant wait anymore" she she texted Ralf:hey Ralf mind if i come over ill bring my laptop my mother and father is in north las vegas for 11 days so im alone"
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:20 am

Ralf feels his phone vibrating he pulls it out and reads the text he texts Goldey back

Text: Yeah sure come over am just baby sitting my sister
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:26 am

Goldey hears her phone ring with a song called gravity Goldey picked it up and read the text and texted back:im on my way) she gother laptop bag and took her laptop with she changed after that and put a necklace on and peted wiskers and got her food and grabed my laptop and headed two Ralf's house when i got their i knocked one the door Goldey says"its me goldey:
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:38 am

Ralf sister Gabriella looks over at Ralf " Whos Goldey ? "

Ralf gets up from the kitchen " None of your business "

" Well Goldey sounds like a girl to me and mom says your not allowed to have girls over when she is not here "

Ralf rolls his eyes " Thats why mom is never gonna no unless you want her to find out that you cut the last week of school "

Gabriella turns off the DVD " Am a fourteen year old girl foucused to watch Dora by my mother and my brother is a jerk I hate living a normal life " Gabriella leaves the living room Ralf goes to the door and opens it " Hey Goldey "
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:41 am

looks at ralf"hey Ralf i did not bring my cat but if you want me to go get her i can"
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:45 am

Ralf shrugs " You can bring your cat if you like but my let go of the cooks for the rest of the night so I hope you don't mind eating pizza "
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:49 am

Goldey said"I dont mind eating pizza ill go get wiskers please hold my laptop" Goldey ran back home and got Wiskers and put her in her kitty kennel and walked out and walked two Ralf's house goldey say"back she might be shy for 5 min im trying two get enof mony to buy a male cat for her" goes in Ralf's house and lets wiskers out of her cage Goldey askes"do you have a littler box"
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:57 am

Ralf shakes his head " Nope sorry I dont have a cat so never needed a litter box " Gabriella goes over to her brother " I am hungry and am not telling so can I please be feed " Ralf laughs he dails the pizza place number he gives the to his sister " Order any kinda of pizza just make it a large " Gabriella smiles and walks away giving her order to the pizza man Ralf goes into the living room and puts Goldey laptop on the table
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:03 am

Goldey looked in her bag and looked for her cat food Goldey said"did i just for get the cat food and the bowl" Goldey looked at ralf"il go get the litter box and the food and the bowl " she ran two here house and got the cat food and the bowl and the littler back she walked back with those and walked back in Ralf's house and puted the litter box under the table and the food bowl and the food on the table and before she did she fed wiskers.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 am

A few minutes later Gabriella gives Ralf his cell phone back then a few minutes after that the doorbell rings Ralf pays the pizza man a twenty and lets him keep the change then he puts the box in the kitchen he opens it Gabriella comes in the kitchen she takes two slices of pizza and goes to her room Ralf takes a slice of pizza out of the box and eats it
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:26 am

Goldey take a slice of pizza and eats it after that she went in the liveing room and sat dwon and her text song gravity came she opend her phone and reads the text:hey dear its me your mother your brother is 17 pick him up at 7:40 from the party he texted me he needs to be picked up at 7:40 like you said Goldet texted her mother back:sure mom" Goldey went by Ralf and say"I got to pick up my broter at 7:40" text message gravity Goldey opends her phone and read the text as goldey says"my mother said nvm he is sleeping over their" so i asked"heywant to go shoping for stuff you can bring your sister"
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:31 am

Ralf shrugs " I have money she has her money sure why not" Ralf screams upstairs " Gabby put your stuff on where going shopping" then Ralf texts his mom letting her no that him and his sister are going out he puts his in his back pocket then looks at Goldey " Okay ready to go do you have a car or should we take mine "
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:51 am

Angel puts the rest of the items she needs in the cart then she waits on line and pays for the stuff then she loads everything into her trunk and drives home

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 PPETS-5768367t400

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 PPETS-3759658t400

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 PPETS-6695823r200

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 PPETS-3757746t400

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 PPETS-3757751t400

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 PPETS-3764846t400
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:52 am

Goldey puts her phone in her pockect and said"yes i have a car we are ready two go and i have my money and sure we can take your car ill sit in pasenger seat" Goldey peted Wiskers and gave her some food just in case is she gets hungrey
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:54 am

Gabriella comes downstairs " Okay Ready " Ralf nods " Okay I guess we are taking my care " Ralf goes outside and gets in one of his cars Gabriella waits until Goldey walks out the door then she locks the house door and gets in the car
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:57 am

Goldey walks out the door and open the car door and goes in the passanger seat and closes door
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:58 am

Ralf looks at Goldey " So am I just driving to the mall or is there somewhere you wanted to go? "
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:01 am

Angel gets home she parks her car and looks at Ralf motorcycle that is still in the driveway she shrugs " hmm I guess he will come get it tomorrow" Angel walks into the house she gives her car keys to one of the servant and has him go get the bags out of her car and set everything up in the new dog room she goes into the kitchen and sits down for dinner
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:01 am

Goldey looked at Ralf"lets go to walmart they are haveing a sale today as i noticed when i was their before" Goldey texted Angel:hey Angel i have not Texted you for 5 days or so?' then Goldey called her brother" her brother said over pohone"sis my fine" Goldey said"just checking on you" then her brother hanged up so did she
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:09 am

Gabriella looks at Goldey " Sales are for poor people rich people dont need sales " Ralf rolls his eyes and gives his sister a look she just turns her head to the window Ralf pulls off and drives to Walmart
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:24 am

Goldey said two Ralf"hey does your mom like cats?" Goldey looked down at her phone for a replay from Ralf
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:27 am

Ralf shrugs as he pulls into the parking lot " I am not sure never asked her and she never asked for one " Ralf parks the car and him and Gabriella get out the car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next