The Dark Bloods Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Bloods Pack

The Dark Bloods Pack is a fun loving pack that is right now seeking active good pack members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf

Go down 
+2
Angel
Ralf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:43 am

Sparrow stopped as her phone began to vibrate. She opened it and read Ralf's text then texts him back before putting it back in her pocket. She goes outside to her car and drives to his place.

Text: Ok well I'm on my way over then.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:49 am

Ralf hears his phone again he reads the text then closes the phone back he lays his head back down again but stays awake
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:53 am

Sparrow parks her car and gets out, locking the car. SHe walks up to the door and knocks. A butler gets the door and lets her in. "Mr. Ralf's in his room with his guests." Sparrow nodded thanks to the butler and went upstairs to Ralf's room. The butler shut the door and went back to what he was doing. Sparrow stopped in the doorway of the room, giggling quietly. "Looks like your surrouned Ralf." she said quietly, noting the two sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:56 am

Ralf lifted his head as he saw Sparrow in the doorway " Yeah I guess you could say that if you want we can make room for you to " Ralf laughed
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:59 am

Sparrow laughed sure. "sure." She walked over to the bed and kissed Ralf on his cheek. Seeing she couldn't exactly give him a welcome hug with Angel sleeping on top of him. She laid down on the bed where she found room. She looked at Ralf. "So what have you three been up to?"

Last edited by Sparrow on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:03 am

" Hmm well Angel had fun with my abs and ate strawberries and Goldey has been kind ignoring me since she got here "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:04 am

Sparrow looked at Goldey then at Ralf. "What's wrong with her? Who could or willingly would ignore you?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 am

" I no right like I think am a pretty nice guy .... with an awesome body so I dont see why she wont talk to me but she seems to want to stay around so I let her stay "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:13 am

Sparrow couldn't help but smile. "Yeah you are a nice guy and yes Ralf you do have an awesome body. But still I don't get why she would come over only to ignore you.. jealousy maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:20 am

Ralf was confused "Jealous of what? "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:05 am

Well maybe Goldey's jealous of Angel or someone.. I think she might have wanted alone time with you." Sparrow giggled and patted Ralf's head. "It's ok I can understand why your confused." She sat up and got up from the bed. She walked out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:09 am

Hmm Ralf says to himself well its not like I didnt tell her I had company
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:13 am

Sparrow got a root beer from the fridge and went back upstairs she opened the can and sat back down on Ralf's bed, taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:19 am

Goldey wakes up and goes off Ralf's bed and Yawns "hey Ralf sorry i did not talk yesterday i did not feel like two anyway but i was little loseing my voice" Goldey said
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolgquest.org
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 am

Ralf looks at Goldey with his head tilted " Yesterday? "
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:42 am

Sparrow looked at Goldey confused. "Yesterdy? Um.. you mean today right?... or am I just missing something?"
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:09 am

"yeah i mean today" Goldey said and sat on bed
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:05 am

Angel wakes up she rolls off of Ralf back she stands up and streches she sees Sparrow and waves " Hey Sparrow when did you get here "
Back to top Go down
https://darkbloodrp.rpg-board.net
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 am

Sparrow took another drink of her root beer and looked at Angel. "Hey Angel, I didn't get here too long ago accually.."
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 am

Ralf gets out of bed he stretches " Hmm am hungry " Ralf goes downstairs to the kitchen he looks at the cook and asks her to make him a grilled cheese she nods and makes his sandwich when its down she slides the pack over to him Ralf smiles and takes a bite out of his sandwich

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 GrilledCheeseSandwich
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Goldey sits down on the chair and put her hands on her head and she take them off and put her head on her hands

(like when you are borad and dont feel like two eat)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:39 am

Angel goes into the kitchen and gets the cook to make her some shrimp not really being that hungry to eat a big meal but just wanting something to eat for right now

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 2317205242_2829f71219
Back to top Go down
https://darkbloodrp.rpg-board.net
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:46 am

Sparrow goes to the kitchen after the others, and after seeing all the food, which made her hungry, she had the cook make her something.

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 Chinese-food-picture
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:05 am

Goldey asked the cook if he could make her something and when the cook was done she ate the pancakes that the cook cooked only
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:00 am

Ralf finished his sandwich he had the cook make him a smoothie

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 Smoothie-1108-lg-71441031
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf   Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay For Everyone But Skywolf
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next